Council of Social Security Institutions in

Central America and Dominican Republic

Home

CISSCAD In The Region

News

Documents

Cloud

Indicators

Best Practices

Contact Us

207 Patient Care In National Census of Preventive Health in Natá

Documents and Resources

Seizing the number of people in remote areas participating in the religious festival of San Juan de Dios, patron of the poor, a special health day in this historic city, for patients over forty years, which is organized developed by the president of the Republic, in coordination with the Social Security Fund and the Health ministry.

 

In the previous census of Nata, 20% of the population was covered, leaving 80% to capture. This was an opportunity where he participated in a large volume of people to increase that percentage and improve those numbers as far as the census is concerned, Valarini said Julio Garcia, coordinator of the national census preventive health.

 

He added that the numbers in Cocle are impressive, with more than seven thousand inhabitants registered with the following statistics: 35% with hypertension, 12% diabetes mellitus, 20% were obese, 35% dyslipidemia (cholesterol and triglycerides), 19% of failure chronic renal, giving an alert to the health system, which will have to plan and take steps to reach those affected.

 

"In the last census Olá, we added more than three hundred new cases suffering from kidney problems; which make the province a total of 170 thousand and still missing 90% of the population census, "said Garcia Valarini.

 

President Juan Carlos Varela, expressed his satisfaction for the good organization of the multidisciplinary team CSS-MINSA, activity in the hall of the Industrial Union of Food and Allied Packaging and (Fortino).

 

This work was supported entirely by polyclinics of the Social Security Fund of Nata and Aguadulce, in addition to the complete primary health care, first aid to people who attended the event were provided Christian.

Check the original: Here

 

XXXVII Ordinary Meeting

May 9th to 11th, 2016

Upcoming Events

XXXVIII Ordinary Meeting

May 15th to 17th, 2017

I Meeting of Managers of Social Security of CISSCAD
April 24th to 26th, 2017

XXXIX Ordinary Meeting

May 05th to 06th, 2018

Presidence Pro-Témpore of CISSCAD 2018-2020

Instituto Guatemalteco de Seguridad Social

Guatemala correo:  Juan Alexis Wong

alexis.wong@igssgt.org

 

All Rights Reserved © 2018 - CISSCAD

Comments and Sugestions:  Secretarie Pro – Témpore CISSCAD

Guatemala- IGSS

Phone: 24121224